Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Feeling Strangly Fine


Well, Here i am again in the middle of the work week typing at my workstation wondering when i am going to be getting some really work to do. I saw this move over the weekend called "the science of sleep". It was so weirdddd..but i loved it. It sometimes reminds me of how i see things with out the massive distortion from dreams to reality. But i loved the ending. This dude is obviously mentally unstable but not really harmful. He ends up telling the girl he loves that he loves her because everyone else is boring and she is different. I have said that before to someone else that i had loved and yet still ended with the same conclusion. Lost in a dream world where it never really happens but in my dreams. I cried at the end which i don't know why. I felt bad for the guy. I also felt like this guy is so freaking smart but he is so crazy. I like it =)

Anyway..should see it if you like indie films..if yo don't you will never get it and this it sucks lol!

No comments: