Thursday, February 15, 2007

Goodbye to High School


My life has consisted of hurting people, making people life, lying, cheating, supporting people, encouraging people, and all the above. I am HUMAN! This means that just like eve gave that apple to Adam we all fuck up! Sometime we fuck up to the point of no return...well in terms with people. I Will always be the optimist for other people. Let alone my self. I am Glad that people tell me off and hurt me. I am very stubborn. I am the type of person you need to tell "fuck you" in order for me to understand. I guess i am a type of masochist. Which is sad. Who wants to go around hurting themselves all the time right? Well, that is just me. I am trying to change it. I guess i am somewhat emotionally retarded. I somehow fear that this will continue as i get older. I just can't wait until the day i can become one with my faults. That process has started today. Along with letting go of my Friends from High School. I guess i have hurt them too much. I know i will get over it i just need time.

No comments: